Monday, September 5, 2011

Review » iNecklace imitates the breathing Mac LED light

Review » iNecklace imitates the breathing Mac LED light

For those that are looking to give their loved ones something special, the iNecklace is definitely a must-give. Especially if your loved one loves tech, specifically, Apple tech.

As you can see, the iNecklace has a power button on it that glows. What you can’t see is that it emulates the breathing LEDs on iMacs and MacBooks.

The chain is 18-inch sterling silver. Other than that, there isn’t too much value as far as precious jewels or metals are concerned on its pendant. The housing is nothing but aluminum, and a battery is required for its shine. The battery is rechargeable, but I am not certain how.

If this iNecklace gets popular, I wouldn’t be surprised if we see an iRing, iEarrings, iBracelet, or some other type of iBling. All of them would have that pulsating breath of light. I could totally see Ke$ha draped in these, or Lady Gaga. I’m trying hard to think of what male singer would do this.

If you want it, it costs about $75. That is actually cheap in terms of the cost of jewelry. It is also possible to build one of your own, if you follow the instructions on Adafruit website here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Visitors

My Blog List

NeoGadget Reviews & News Copyright © 2009 Gadget Blog is Designed by Ipietoon Sponsored by Online Business Journal